> ALTERNATIVE VIEW
Digital Campus Movie Request Form
Requests for Wimberly Library, Boca Raton Campus.
Use this form to request streaming movies from Digital Campus. For more information about this resource, please visit our Digital Campus page.
IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ THIS FIRST.
- Requests for Digital Campus movies are limited to current FAU faculty, staff, and graduate assistants teaching stand-alone FAU courses. The movies can only be viewed through Blackboard. Blackboard information and assistance for faculty is provided through the University's
Office of Information Technology (OIT) - formerly IRM.
- Please use this page (Digital Campus Movie Search) to see if a film is available through Digital Campus prior to filling out the request form.
- If you would like to suggest a purchase for a streaming video, please use this form and select "DVD/Video/Streaming Video."
- If you would like to suggest that the library purchase a DVD, please use this form and select "DVD/Video/Streaming Video."
- The FAU Libraries make no guarantee that all suggestions will be filled. Library staff will take the following, in addition to other unforeseen measures, into consideration when making a final decision on a purchase: FAU Libraries Collection Development Policy, availability of funds, and the item's price and curriculum need.
- Please allow at least ten business days to process your Digital Campus request.
Please use one form per movie.
Remember to use the Digital Campus Movie Search prior to filling out the form.
|Enter the title of the movie you would like to request.
Director and Year:
|Please include the director's name and/or the year the movie was released. This information is helpful, especially for films that have the same name such as Crash (David Cronenberg, 1996) and Crash (Paul Haggis, 2004). Refer to the International Movie Database (IMDb - http://www.imdb.com), if necessary.